1) Ensure timeliness of project execution and completion and meet the required specifications.
2) Comply to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment and other related legal requirements.
3) Ensure health and safety for its staff and employees at their work place and commitment to eliminate hazards and reduce occupational safety and health risk.
4) Committed to protect the environment and prevention of pollution.
5) Commitment to consultation and participation of workers & workers representation to OHSE.
6) Ensure its staff are well trained and possess the knowledge to achieve the required quality of work and awareness of health, safety and environment.
7) Endaya is committed to comply with ISO 9001 Quality Management System ISO 14001 Environment Management System and ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System and continually improve on the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System, Products and Services.